Call Us Today At 305-998-5377 For The Best Hurricane Window Prices.
So maybe you have heard all the hype about impact resistant windows, but you are still not sure why you should choose them over hurricane shutter with standard glass windows, since this is a less expensive option.
So let us now talk about some of the disadvantages of having storm shutters and standard residential windows.
- If you have hurricane panels, then you will always need to find time to install and uninstall them, which means you can be pretty busy during hurricane season.
- The appearance sucks...Yes, it makes your home look ugly.
- It can sometimes be inconvenient, especially if you are out of town, as you will need to hurry back to secure your home if there is a hurricane warning.
- They don’t provide any noise reduction features like hurricane proof windows.
- The storm panels require that you have somewhere to store them and they take up a lot of space.
- And last but not way the least, you will have no visibility when they are installed, as well you will have very limited lighting, which means you light bill will go up.
Find the best storm tight windows or doors in Miami Shores and these surrounding cities:
990 Biscayne Blvd
Miami Shores, FL 33132
The best goto windows contractor in Miami Shores according to our user reviews