Need Hurricane Windows? Call Us Today At 305-998-5377
Here are some of the main advantages to getting impact resistant windows for your home or business:
- You don’t have to store them, unlike with hurricane shutter panels or plywood
- Ultraviolet ray protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- Reduced monthly energy bills and insurance costs
- Burglary protection
- Noise removal features
- They look good
- You install them once and that’s it, unlike storm panels that you have to install when there is a hurricane and remove it when its gone.
The disadvantages of these hurricane proof windows are:
- The initial cos upfront, but over time they pay for themselves by reducing your monthly utility bill and insurance premiums.
Find the best storm proof windows or doors in Miami Lakes and these cities:
6625 Miami Lakes Dr
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
The best goto windows contractor in Miami Lakes according to our user reviews